At APAN, we provide our members as many opportunities to experience as many different styles of specialist workshop possible.You do not have to be a member to attend selected APAN workshops that are listed on this page.
In 2016 we have an incredible line up that continually develops and evolves for our members needs. Workshops range from audition technique, vocal coaching, musical theatre, all dance styles and acting for camera.
All performers should be looking at extending themselves with experiencing varied styles of choreographers, directors and industry professionals that can pass on valued information to students.We have now created the open class program that is intended as an extension of your normal classes only.
Dance Full Time 2017 @ APANACADEMY
Offering Certificate II AND Certificate IV + Diploma in Performing Arts Dance,Commercial Dance or Musical Theatre enrolment
and audition forms at http://www.apanacademy.com.au/
APAN workshops for 2016
kane d. ricca
Kane D. Ricca (KDR) is a London based international choreographer, creative director who has been working at the highest levels of the entertainment industries for the last decade.
Kane's credits include work for Pharrell Williams, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, The Pulse Collective, Dirty Loops, The Wanted, F1 Singapore Grand Prix, TOPMAN, UK Music Video Awards (UKMVA's), Pineapple Dance Studios, Vogue, Got To Dance.
Join Kane in his exclusive Perth workshops at APAN where he will be teaching:-
COMMERCIAL JAZZ from 6.00pm - 7.30pm for $30
RHYTHM TAP from 7.30pm - 9.00pm for $30
OR if you would like to do both, they are available for $50.
This man has an extensive range of experience, knowledge and passion to share with you and we can't wait to host him on his first trip to Australia.
London Choreographer and creative Director returns to Perth for a special APAN Workshop.
Kane is offering the chance to take a class with him
6.00pm- 7.30pm Commercial Jazz for $30.00 Click Here
Or you can be in both workshops and why not ?
Both the Commercial Jaazz
and Rhythm for $50.00 Click Here
Workshop refund policy and disclaimer:
- In the event APAN cancels a workshop for which you have registered and fees have been paid, a full refund for the workshop fee will be awarded.
- Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed.
- Refunds will not be provided for non-attendance, however credit notes for future workshops may be granted under exceptional circumstances. If you consider that you have a basis for such a claim, you will be required to apply for a refund in writing and provide relevant documentary evidence to substantiate your claim.
- Non-attendance to a workshop where door sales have been organised will result in an invoice for the full cost of all places booked.
- No refunds are available once a course/workshop has commenced. APAN reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for classes either before or during workshops as required.